LET YOUR BMW OF PLEASANT GROVE CAREER BEGIN HERE
We are always looking for highly motivated and qualified people to join our team. If you are one of those people then we are looking for you!
Welcome to the BMW of Pleasant Grove employment page. Here you will find information about exciting and rewarding career possibilities. Everyday, BMW is increasing sales and market share as more individuals make the decision to own the Ultimate Driving Machine*. The commitment to the highest quality for all the products and services also holds true for having the best employees. At BMW of Pleasant Grove we rely on recruiting the most talented people with diverse backgrounds. If you have the desire, and passion for the brand, and are committed to excellence in all that you do, there may be a career with BMW of Pleasant Grove waiting for you.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- We are a Drug -Free Environment
- Must be 18 years of Age
- Must have valid driver’s license
If you’re serious about your career, then rest assured you’ve come to the right place. At a BMW of Pleasant Grove automotive family dealership, you’ll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealership is concerned with more than moving inventory; we’re committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with BMW of Pleasant Grove.Please note: Due to the high volume of incoming resumes, we will be unable to respond to each and every one of you. If there’s an interest in pursuing your candidacy after reviewing your resume, we will be in touch to schedule an interview. Thank you and good luck in your career endeavors.
MOST RECENT JOB POSTINGS:
As a BMW Client Advisor, you’ll be at the forefront of the automotive industry, promoting our largest ever model range, working with technologies that make motoring a sophistication and sustainable mobility a reality.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be primarily responsible for generating sales of new vehicles to prospective purchasers, maximizing dealership profitability and maintaining an exceptional standard of customer care.
Responsibilities will include:
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with customers through outbound sales activities
- Taking customers through a thorough needs analysis and making suitable product recommendations.
- Organizing test drives
- Negotiating deals with customers
- Accurately logging activities on the internal lead management system
- Generating leads for BMW Financial Services and the Aftersales Team
- Delivering sold vehicles personally to ensure quality service and to generate referrals
- Conducting business development and networking activities to generate sales
Highly motivated and with a competitive edge, you will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers, and thrive on working in a competitive team environment. You will be a problem solver who sees things in an innovative fashion, and can make the complex seem simple. With a confident manner, excellent communication and time management skills, you provide your customers with a premium standard of service, while quickly gaining their trust and respect. You will have the ability to create a positive buying experience for your customers along with a track record of success.
Specific skills required:
- Prior automotive sales experience not necessary. We are willing to train and develop the right person.
- Individuals with a background in the hospitality and/or restaurant industry are strongly encouraged to apply
- Experience representing a luxury brand helpful but not necessary
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience generating and/or building a loyal client base highly regarded
- Knowledge of current trends and news, plus a strong desire to learn more and do more
Salary and benefits:
Commission-based income based on your abilities
Base salary offered while you train
Ongoing training both online and face to face to help you grow
Great benefits package for insurance, vacation, and retirement
Employee lease program on BMW vehicles at a reduced rate
You will have the opportunity to meet fascinating people from a variety of backgrounds, work with a team of people who share your values, and inspire them to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations every day. You will receive ongoing training and career development opportunities aligned with your personal goals and aspirations.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
- Greet each customer as they enter the dealership and let them know you are there to assist them. We believe in this personal touch.
- Learn about our premier automobiles, and answer questions or direct them to the appropriate personnel.
- Add value to their experience at the dealership by taking pride in your interactions with customers and staff; being both professional and knowledgeable.
- Assist with administrative duties or other aspects of the overall business and involve yourself with all entities from service, sales and parts.
- Handle situations with ease by having previous reception and customer service experience. Some accounting and cashiering duties as needed.
- Professional in all aspects of communication and presentation. – Friendly, out-going and sincere.
- Desire to make a difference to the customer.
- Stay calm and multi-task.
- Able to take direction and work well with others.
- Schedule is Saturday from 9:00am-7:00pm, with occasional fill in during the week.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. Clean Driving Record Drug Free Environment